Sunday 25 September 2011

Where's the bl**d! passport?

Murphy has a thing or two to answer for!

Just when everything is scheduled to a tee - and Ireland trounce Russia - the passport goes AWOL (and it full of visas).

I keep saying to people that there's lots to learn in life if only we allow ourselves to see all the opportunities.  Physician heal thyself! I needed all the calm of meditation to keep from losing the cool - completely.

Ommmmm.  (Should be lots more opportunities to practice meditation too on the trip.)

Found it.  Got to practice unpacking and repacking my bag too - uber-efficient 'bags-in-a-bag approach'.  Quite cool.  See? I knew there was a reason I misplaced the passport - to give me the opportunity to appreciate the new packing system (well, you got to try?)

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Feeling much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment